Monday, October 08, 2007

I am stuck on Band-Aid brand 'cause Band-Aid's stuck on me




Wow, this time it really has been a long time! Steve, I just caught up with your summer... Sounds like so much fun!!


I'm in school now, at AB Tech. I was sitting on the toilet one Sunday, and decided I'd go back to school. So Monday, I went and filled out an application, and paid tuition, and now, two semesters later, here I am, still going! I work all day, then come to school for a few hours a night, so the only times I really have to myself are the weekends, but then I'm with Aaron, or Darla or Angela (although definitely not as much as I should be), doing yard work, or washing the clothes or dishes. It's a very hectic life, but I love it!


I'm getting ready to move; that's been sort of frustrating. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get the apartment because of my credit, but I did, and I'll be moving into Asheville. It's actually the farthest I've ever lived from home!! My boyfriend was acting like a turd this weekend. He said that he WOULD NOT help me pack, although he'd help me lift things. Well, that doesn't help a whole lot!! Plus, there's also the cleaning and unpacking that I'd have to do myself! Well, he finally came around and said that he was being a turd, because since I helped him move, twice, he was going to help me out a little more. We have plans this weekend to pack and deal with the yard. Because of work and school, I only have about 3 whole days in two weeks to finish everything, even cleaning and the yard. But, I know that we'll have it done. It's just a matter of not slacking and balancing my time.

The picture is of Aaron and I at the beach in April, during his and Hanna's spring break. Hanna's the pretty one in the blue dress she wore to prom. Apparently, I don't know how to rotate pictures... you can just turn your head! I really need more practice...
As far as spiritually, well, I'm not doing things I should, and doing things I probably shouldn't. But, I try, and I know that in at least one area in my life, I'm doing what the Lord wants me to do, which is go to school. I'm planning on getting my AA here, then transferring to a four year, pretty much wherever Aaron goes, to get my degree in Nutrition. I'd like to do either pre- and post-natal nutrition, or counselling.
Well, it's time for me to fly, but I hope that you've been caught up on all that is Brooke!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home