Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lime n' Violet are my heroes

I've been listening a lot to the podcast, Lime n' Violet, www.limenviolet.com. I've been completely overtaken by yarns, hooks, dyes. If you can crochet it, or crochet with it, I've been drooling over it. I've also signed up for a spinning class at the Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair, www.saffsite.org. There's also The Yarn Nook, www.theyarnnook.com close to Enka/Candler. I love it there! I bought 1300 yards of laceweight, and the super-nice ladies wound (most of it) into a ball for me. It took over an hour, and they were so great about it! I'm working on a shawl right now, which may or may not take until the end of eternity to finish. We'll see.

I'm listening to Stephanie Meyer's Eclipse. This is probably my least favorite in the Twilight series. I seriously would like to strangle Bella. She's whiny, and I want to strangle her. I want to strangle her so much I said it twice! Still, it's a great story, and very easy to get lost in. I feel like I don't have to think too much about it (in a good way). I can let my mind wander, and daydream about a love as strong as vampirism. I have pretty much decided that I would want Aaron to change me if he were to become a vampire. But I would mainly just spend a lot of my time taking classes, crocheting, travelling. What wouldn't I do if I could live forever?!?

Other than that, school is still going... I can't wait til it's over! But I know that as soon as I graduate, I will want to do something else that will require more education.
Well, the peppers are roasting, and smelling delicious! I will go pick up Aaron, skip class, and enjoy the rest of my night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home